fredag, augusti 17, 2007

Ett meddelande från mr Dennis Cole


Ja. Försöka kan dom väl ;)

Good Day, Briefly I am a Sierra Leonean, 23 yrs old and only son of late Engineer Robert Cole. Until his death, he was the Regional Manager of Rex Diamond, in Freetown, Sierra Leone. My Mum died earlier on a plane crash. I flee my country to Ivory Coast after the death of my father at the peak of the civil war. I managed to escape with a file that contained details of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars deposit made with a bank in Ivory Coast by my late father. Now that I am in Ivory Coast and have verified the deposit, I will need your assistance to help me transfer this deposit from the bank here to your bank account as my Guardian and Trustee since I have nobody left again. Once the transfer is done, you will help me to leave this country to meet you for proper investment and to continue my education. I wouldn’t like to lay much emphasis on my condition here but understand it that it is really bad with me here. Please I am willing to offer you some percentage of the total sum for your kind assistance. Thanks and God bless you while looking forward to hearing from you through my address: dennycole@voila.fr Regards, Dennis Cole.